Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Ry's Daily Quote

I got this quote off a couple things... nice and simple:
Never Ever Give Up!!

(this picture is hilarious. The frog is trying to strangle the bird even while being eaten) Another great example of never giving up is a youtube video, about 8:00 minutes long of a baby buffalo that gets attacked by 5 lions, 2 crocodiles, and survives!!! The herd of buffalo come back and take it to the lions. It's pretty crazy! I had to tell you the good ending or else our animal loving family would never watch it... it ends good I promise.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=LU8DDYz68kM

I know there are a million examples of the success people have when they have the "Never Give Up" mentality. Abe Lincoln failed a dozen times and lost countless elections before becoming president of the United States. Great Examples!

Have a Great Day Fam. Love ya guys, Ry


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw that on the news...it was videotaped by a guy who barely even knew how to use a video camera. what people have been trying to capture for a lifetime, this guy caught it all on tape by mistake!Crazy!-Nik

Email Addresses: said...

Haha isn't that kind of like galxey quest! "Never give up never Surrender"