KYLE this is for ryan and nikki on there way to becoming dentists
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That is going to be my special tool for when you (kyle) come in!! It'll help you realize the little whimpy shots that scare the "mistro" to death, are really not that bad!-Nik
I would have actually gone with the 7th bit size for that type of drilling procedure... Hey wait a sec... is this guy a real dentist... Anyone using a bit size 4 for something like this has got to be a freakin retard. I'm going to look into having his license revoked. -ry
3 comments:
That is going to be my special tool for when you (kyle) come in!! It'll help you realize the little whimpy shots that scare the "mistro" to death, are really not that bad!-Nik
Them are fightin' words. -ry
I would have actually gone with the 7th bit size for that type of drilling procedure...
Hey wait a sec... is this guy a real dentist... Anyone using a bit size 4 for something like this has got to be a freakin retard.
I'm going to look into having his license revoked. -ry
Post a Comment