Friday, August 10, 2007
NIKKI
Okay family!!....Here is my news! I ended up getting in the 94 percentile on my state final for Chemistry(only one other person scored higher than me-darn it)!! So that means i got an A in both summer courses! wahoo!! In the e-mail my teacher sent me telling me my test scores he also added that he would be honored to write me a letter of reccomendation if i every needed one! Heck Yes!!!!How did he read my mind!? I bet mom's excited to hear that one! well anyway, just wanted to share my wonderful news with everyone cause frankly im ecstatic!!AWH! Two week summer here i come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I'm a little confused... how come I didn't have any teachers calling me and saying they'd be honored to write me something. Freak, I had to write it for them or else they probably wouldn't have even done it..
Nice Job Nikki.
-ry
Post a Comment