Hey Family-
Well Kacey and i just got back from a big weekend. We went to Rascal Flatts, got our engagement pictures taken, and i ordered Kacey's ring (black ceramic (or something like that)-its sweet!). I also got to go to Amy Carpenter's baby shower and we went and played with Kacey's family. Then today (monday) Kacey and I ditched classes and rocked it at snowboarding! Thanks Chad for letting us use your pass, board, boots, etc. Kacey and I had so much fun! I'm surprised how fast Kacey picked it up. He's been like 3 times in his whole life and he was already getting higher on the jumps than me (he's also almost got the carving down too). We also tried out some little rails....anyway, super fun!!!Now we're just waiting for Mexico to come so we can finally get out of school and breathe for a little bit! Love you family and hope you 4 cruisers out there are livin' it up!!
p.s.- Dad can Kacey and i borrow the portable dvd player for our road trip to Mexico? We got a good 17 hour car ride there and a 17 hour car ride back.....so let me know soon!!!love you!!!
Monday, March 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
GEEEESE... you guys have had it rough lately!!
-Ry
It was so fun to see you on Sat. and Sun. lucky me I guess. Have fun in MEX!
Post a Comment