Thursday, March 20, 2008

MOMSERS

Hey guyz...This is a quick response to Nikki, to let her know we all made it home safe and sound. I think the bigger worry is YOU, driving at 4 in the morning through Mexico!! Are you kidding?? Drink lots of Dr. Pepper!! Only from the bottle! It sounds like you guyz have had quite the experience.... I'm envious, it sounds really cool. Are you two sure you haven't changed your minds and want to go into obstetrics instead??? That is so awesome you got to see a baby being born.!!....As for around here..things are pretty quiet. Brielle is still hanging tight to Amy and hasn't made an appearance. The doc is going to induce her next Tuesday, March 25, if nothing happens til then. We are all doing well, the trip was great and its back to real life. Dad's back in the yard, and I have spent the whole week just trying to unpack, and oh my goodness, you should see my pile of laundry! I wish you still liked doing it...sigh.... I need you! Today, I drive to the orthodontist in Orem... You can imagine the mood I'm in. Dad is steering clear of me! WEll, drive carefully and we will see you Friday night, or Saturday morn. Adios!

No comments: