Wednesday, January 30, 2008

SNOOP DAWG

Holy Cow! I swear that little boy gets cuter by the day! I love that left corner one of him that Ryan just posted! Chad and Kenz, how you two hanging in the there without the parents? Is life just one big party right now? Well, i know my week has kinda been a party. For some weird reason i've hardly had any homework this week, so i'm trying to party it up. It would be a little bit easier if my 2 older brothers would answer their phone, or actually be in Cedar to play with me. Kyle i don't want to hear any complaining out of your mouth, i called you to play and you couldn't....yes not my fault, yours!Anyway im going to Ryan, Kyle, and Kacey's innermural basketball game to watch Kacey since the rest of you little slackers are gone. Cross your fingers he can run a team by himself. I just went and shot some hoops with him at the gym to get him warmed up and just trust me CROSS YOUR FINGERS! haha! Love you all!

No comments: