It's been a while since ANYONE has gotten on this thing. I thought I'd just update people with our exciting lives. We just finished the Sixth Season of "24"... so we are able to move on with our lives now. Those seasons suck you right in and they run your life. Now that we have seen them all up to date, there is no other way to go other than to do something else... wahoo!!
I have just been going to school down at Dixie State College, finishing up my last 2 undergraduate classes. Most people with my number of years of college are already doctors... needless to say, I'm a little behind. I am so excited to be down to my last 2 classes before dental school though. I can't wait to actually get to that point in my life where I will be learning about something that I can go out and apply in real life. I'm stoked for that!!
Jase is doing great!! He is the cutest little guy around. He loves smiling at us and showing off his big blueish... brownish... hazel...-ish eyes. We're not sure what color they are yet, but we know he likes showing them off... especially around... oh say, 4:00 in the morning!! Meagan doesn't know I have ear plugs next to the bed (she's always wondering how I sleep right through the entire scene). She's scared if she weren't around, Jase would spend all night screaming his eyeballs out. Actually, he's been doing really well, and all 3 of us have been getting some good sleep.
To keep this kinda short, I was just wanting to put something on our blog... it's been stagnent for quite some time now. The pictures are of me and Jase (duh!), and the other is of Meag and Jase cooking breakfast for dinner. Kendall got Meag a Waffle maker for Christmas. Time of day holds no boundaries for when we use that thing... its been a nice little addition to the kitchen (Meagan loves iHop and especially Waffles... nice goin' Kens). Can you see the strawberry container being heated up in the microwave in the background... ummm umm!
Love ya guys,
Ry
P.S. What is EVERYONE up to?? Lets hear about it.



3 comments:
Meag looks like she is already a pro mom cooking and carrying a baby at the same time! What Fun! We can't wait to meet that little boy.
I can't believe how hold Jase is looking already! My mom got the same waffle maker for Christmas. We love it, it reminds me of cafeteria days from school! I'm excited for Easter and the Mud Run!
Post a Comment