I didn't see my name on Nikki's list of people who had to write.... but... I thought I'd do it anyway.
I just had some door bell ditchers hit our door. I didn't catch them the first three times, but after that I had my window open and blinds drawn so I could see when they were coming. The fourth time I flung open the door and saw them just as they ducked behind my car... I was onto them. I ran out there and called them out from behind my car... two 7 year old MISCHIEVOUS girls appeared... and they were scared out of their minds. I was just running out there to tell them they were pretty good door bell ditchers, so I gave them high-five and told them how sneaky they were. They reminded me that they were the two girls I helped teach how to ride the wave board... funny little girls.
Anyway, they went on to tell me that they also door bell ditched my neighbors door also at the same time they rang our door bell, you know the "Ups" lady. Well, I told them that if they tried to door bell ditch me again I'd be ready. Sure enough, two minutes later, as I'm peeking through the peep whole in my door, they come up and one of the girls rings my door bell at the same time the "Ups" lady gets her door bell rang. I FLING OPEN THE DOOR and yell, "You guys are too slow!" They stop and are just about to come talk with me again when the "Ups" lady flings open her door completely FURIOUS she has been door bell ditched 5 times now. She runs out of her apartment yelling, "YOU GIRLS GET BACK HERE," just as the two girls take off sprinting around the corner. Needless to say in all the commotion, I slowly shut my door before the "Ups" lady sees that I am totally having a blast trying to catch these door bell ditching girls. Meagan and I were cracking up about the whole thing.
Anyway, sorry so long. Lets get some more posts on here... keep this thing rockin.
Love ya guys,
Ry
Friday, September 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment