Thursday, September 13, 2007

The Momser

Hey! Where'd everybody go? I'm usually not on the computer but lately I have been discovering the ins and outs of "dating etiquette" ...ask Nikki....so I have been waiting for you guys to drop a line on this and say What's going on???!
What's goin' on here is....Young Women's is killin' me...too many meetings!Ahhhhh...... Kendall took dad and I on last night in a little one on one basketball....Skunked dad big-time....I just cried "no mas" and became a cheerleader instead. Chad escorted the "rodeo princess" to a dinner dance last night...Yup, I think between this and the country concerts, Chad's gonna start wearin' those big silver belt buckles pretty soon.
Grandma Myra turned 75 yesterday...a quarter of a century...give her a call today if you can (949) 858-6653....go granny go!!
Well, that's it. I have jogged for 3 dayz straight now. Let's here it for the mom!! Let me know what's up with everyone.
Adios and muchos love,
Mom

No comments: