CONGRATS MY SISTA!!!! CAN I CALL YOU SNOOPY MAHONEY FROM HERE ON OUT?? I WANT TO CALL YOU AND HEAR HOW IT ALL WENT DOWN...LOVE YA GUYS,RY, MEAG, & THE LITTLE GUY
Congratulations Nikki!!! We are really excited for you two:) Your ring is absolutely gorgeous! Ry and Meag- love the pics of your little man:)
It is the most gorgeous ring I ever saw. Congrats on your engagement...I am so excited for you
Post a Comment
3 comments:
CONGRATS MY SISTA!!!! CAN I CALL YOU SNOOPY MAHONEY FROM HERE ON OUT?? I WANT TO CALL YOU AND HEAR HOW IT ALL WENT DOWN...
LOVE YA GUYS,
RY, MEAG, & THE LITTLE GUY
Congratulations Nikki!!! We are really excited for you two:) Your ring is absolutely gorgeous! Ry and Meag- love the pics of your little man:)
It is the most gorgeous ring I ever saw. Congrats on your engagement...I am so excited for you
Post a Comment