Being that I have 4 of the last 5 blogs on this thing, I am starting to wonder if I am the only guy in the family with time on his hands... huh, that will quickly change when the little guy gets here.
Well, good news for us... we are finally getting hooked up to this new thing called the internet. Yeah, they said I could actually get online at my house and check my emails and stuff... I know it's hard to believe, but I really think the future is here. Welcome to technology. Until then, I will be driving down to SUU to check my emails. I guess I can't complain since the school is a whopping 3 1/2 minutes away.
A lot has happened since the last post. Kyle and Amy found out that they are having a girl. Meagan and I decided on the name Jase Ryan Anderson... and not a minute too late being that she is due 10 days from now. AHH!!! How crazy is that! Also, Kyle and I won the Football Intramural Championship... again. This time it was a blow out... none of those close calls that we've had in the past. Now we're on to basketball with, already a win under our belts. Keep your fingers crossed. Also, I have a dental interview from the loyal Tufts Dental School. I knew someone would want me somewhere. ha ha.
Meagan and I finally finished Jase's room. It looks awesome... which is more than we can say about the rest of the house. We just moved into this place 2 days ago right?? Man time has flown by. Who would have known stepping over boxes for a month and a half could be so much fun??
Anway, I'll get some pictures up for everyone to see the baby's room. Mom, you still need to come see it firsthand.
We'll see you guys soon. We're looking forward to Saturday to do some shopping. Everyone better have their lists ready because whoever Meagan and I get for Christmas may only get one shot at Vegas before we are home-bound. In the meantime, we'll keep pushing on Meagans belly and going over big bumps to see what we can do to get little Jase out on time.
Love you guys,
Ry
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment