HOLA MI FAMILIA!
okay so i haven't written in a long time! lo siento! But check out my picture i posted! Yes...mom, dad...this is my first real meal i've ever cooked! HOly cow, im a big kid now! I made poppyseed chicken (without the poppyseeds-i forgot that ingredient at the store..go figure), corn, and that stuff in a bowl.. yes that would be apple pie that i made! Okay, okay...it was made outta ritz crackers and not real apples, but it tasted like the exact same thing. Then mom i made one of those fat free key lime pies you always make in the grahm cracker pie shells! man, are your guys' mouths dropped open yet! haha! and the crazy thing is, it was actually good! AH CRAZY! Kacey liked it so much he was willing to take me to vegas and get married right then. I told him, if you think thats good wait til' i make french toast the way my mom makes it! wow, he'll be on his knees after that. haha (dad dont freak out, it was a joke). So anyway things are going great! School depresses me every other day, but im getting through it! anyway, I hope you guys had fun at the BYU game and california (mom and kendal)! so jealous! well, today Kacey and I our carving pumpkins we bought yesterday, and then we going to drive up the canyon to look at all the leaves changing! Im excited! okay, love you all! -nik



No comments:
Post a Comment